Last Updated: January 09, 2023
Our Services are not offered directly to a minor. If you are a minor, we recommend that you read this Policy carefully with your parents or guardians, and use our Services or provide your personal information to us with their consent.
NOTE: Your wireless operator, mobile operating system provider and third-party applications, toolbars, services, “plug-ins”, social media platforms and websites may also collect, use and share information about you and your device and your usage. This Policy do not cover any website, application, product and service from a third party. We does not control how a third party collects, uses or secures your data. For information about third-party privacy practices, please check their privacy policies.
- Collection of Information.
- Information you provide to us.
When you use our Services, we may collect information you provide to us, which includes your full name, email address, phone number, account number, password, nickname, date of birth, gender, place of residence, location data, photograph, communication content, volumetric video files and payment information.
We may hold and associate any information you provide to us together with information gathered from other sources, including the social accounts that you choose to associate with your use of the Services, or with information we receive from other companies.
NOTE: If you do not provide complete and accurate personal information, you will not be able to use all or part of the Service. It is recommended that you provide complete personal information and keep it up to date. If you fail to provide complete and accurate personal information, you shall be liable for any damage to you and any third party, and we shall have the right to claim damages from you if you cause any loss to us.
- Information we collect automatically.
When you use our Services, we may automatically collect certain information. We may collect information about your usage of and activity on our Services.
When you visit our website, information we may automatically log includes your operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language and the website that you visited before visiting our website.
When you use BEATDAY PC version, we may log your Internet Protocol (IP) address and login and logout time.
We may also log information about you by using web beacons, cookies, local shared objects (LSOs) and similar methods. We may automatically link any of the information that we collect about you using these methods, to information that you provide us and any other information that we collect about you in accordance with this Policy.
- Information from other sources.
We may use third-party ad service providers to serve ads in our Service. We may also use third parties to deliver or help us deliver our ads to you on third-party websites. To deliver these ads, third parties may automatically collect certain information about you, your devices, and your use of the Services. This information may include your visit to the websites and applications of others and ours, your IP address, your Internet service provider, and the browser that you use to visit our website. Third parties may collect information by using cookies. We may also use your email address to target marketing to you on social media platforms (in accordance with your marketing preferences on those platforms).
We may use information collected through third-party cookies or beacon in our Service or email for purpose to serve better ads to you on third-party websites. We may know when you visit our website after you browse such third-party websites and use the information collected about you to serve tailored ads to your interests through our Services or third-party service.
We may obtain information from payment service providers who provide us with payment or balance information, or updates to that information, based on their relationship with you.
We also use the BEATDAY API to capture the information you provide from the BEATDAY server, including your location information, your volumetric video files, your personal information (birth year, gender, place of residence), and your communications with other users of the Service, which will be stored on a cloud server that we rent from a third party.
For BEATDAY IOS version, we use Apple’s TrueDepth APIs so that you can use the front-facing camera of your iPhone to take selfies during your use of BEATDAY IOS version. Your facial data will be captured through this feature, but none of such data will be sent to us. You can choose whether or not to enable this feature.
- Use of Your Personal Information.
We only use your personal information with a legal basis. Under different circumstances, we may use your personal information based on: (a) your consent; (b) the necessity for the performance of a contract between you and us; (c) the protection of vital interests of you or others; or (d) the performance of a legal obligation.
We may use your information, including personal information, as follows:
- to provide the Services or any services requested by you, including setting up or logging in to user accounts, positioning in maps, storing and processing volumetric video files generated by you through the services of third party service providers, and backing up the information you provide ;
- to send you information related to your requests, queries and purchases, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- to send you marketing communications including about contests, promotions, rewards, upcoming events and news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners (we do this as per your choices), and to process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- to understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Services;
- to operate and improve our websites, products, services and marketing;
- to respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- to compile information to be able to provide you with a personalized and customized experience, content, marketing and recommendations across all our Services (in line with your choices as relates to receiving any direct marketing communications);
- to link or combine your personal information with other information we obtain from other sources for the purposes that we disclose in this Policy, including help understand you and your needs, and provide you with recommendations, better service and customized marketing;
- to filter the content to be displayed as part of the Services;
- to compile usage and other statistics and insights relating to the Services; and
- to prevent, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity, and ensure network and information security.
We may share certain non-personally identifiable information with our partners, such as advertisers, or developers. For example, we may share an analytic report which includes aggregate customer usage or other statistics to show the trend of general use of our products or services.
Where your personal information is necessary for us to be able to provide you with requested services we make this clear on collection. If you decline to provide us with this information or object to continued processing of this information we will be unable to provide such requested services to you.
If you object to the processing of your personal data for marketing communication or if you withdraw your consent, we may only process certain required data (for example, name and email address) in our internal emailing system in order to ensure the ongoing observance of your objection or of your withdrawal of consent.
- Sharing of Personal Information.
We may share your personal information as follows where it is lawful to do so:
- With your consent. For example, we may share your personal information with ad network providers where you have given your consent to receive marketing. We may also share your personal information with co-branded partners where you have consented to this. Our partners’ use of your personal information will be subject to their privacy policies.
- For the purposes of a business deal. For example, we may share your personal information due to a business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving a sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. Business deals may include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- For legal, protection, security and safety purposes. We may share your personal information for the purposes below:
- to comply with laws or regulatory requirements and to respond to lawful requests and legal processes;
- in an emergency, including protecting the safety of our employees, agents or customers, or any other person.
- With our affiliates. We may share your personal information with our affiliatesas needed to provide our products and services and operate our business.
- With wireless carriers. We may share your personal information with wireless carriers for their provision of services to you.Their use of your information is subject to their privacy policies.
We may share aggregated and de-identified data with others for any purpose.
- Storage and Transfer of Your Information.
Information that we collect may be stored on your device or our server (including cloud servers we rent from third parties, storage locations include Tokyo, Japan). If we transfer your information to a third party outside of your country or region of residence, we will take measures, including but not limited to execute standard contractual clauses or obtain your consent, to ensure such transfer is compliant with the applicable law.
Information we collect will be retained for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal information are processed, or for the period required by the applicable law.
When determining the relevant retention periods, we will take into account factors including:
- our contractual obligations and rights in relation to the information involved;
- legal obligation(s) under the applicable law to retain data for a certain period of time;
- statute of limitations under the applicable law;
- (potential) disputes; and
- guidelines issued by relevant data protection authorities.
We will securely erase your information once it is no longer needed.
- Your Rights.
According to applicable data protection laws, you may have a number of rights (subject to certain conditions) when it comes to your personal information. Further information and advice about your rights can be obtained from the data protection regulator in your jurisdiction. You can request to exercise any of these rights by contacting us through our contact information below.
- The right to object to processing. You may have the right to object to certain types of processing, including processing for direct marketing (i.e. receiving emails from us notifying you about other services which we think will be of interest to you or being contacted with varying potential opportunities).
- The right to be informed. You may have the right to be provided with clear, transparent and easily understandable information about how we use your information and your rights. This is why we are providing you with the information contained in this Policy.
- The right of access. You may have the right to request obtain access to the specific pieces of your information we have collected, and certain other information (similar to that provided in this Policy).
- The right to rectification. You may be entitled to have your information corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete. You can request that we rectify any errors in your information that we hold.
- The right to erasure/deletion. Subject to certain exceptions, you may be able to request the deletion or removal of your information that we hold.
- The right to restrict processing. You may have rights to “block” or suppress further use of your information. When processing is restricted pursuant to these rights, we can still store your information, but will not use it further. We keep lists of people who have asked for further use of their information to be ‘blocked’ to make sure the restriction is respected in the future.
- The right to data portability. You may have rights to obtain and reuse your information for your own purposes across different services. For example, if you decide to switch to a new provider. This is not a general right however and there are exceptions.
- The right to lodge a complaint. You may have the right to lodge a complaint about the way we process your information with your national data protection regulator.
- The right to withdraw consent. If processing of your personal information is based upon your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time (although if you do so, it does not mean that anything we have done with your personal information with your consent up to that point is unlawful). Please note that in certain cases, you may not be able to continue using our Services after you withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information.
- Information Choices and Changes.
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt out” of receiving further marketing emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you, and may include a request that you participate in surveys related to your use of, and satisfaction with, the Services.
You may send requests about your personal information to us through our contact information below. You can request to change contact choices or marketing choices and to update, access, delete or make other changes regarding your personal information or content that you post on the Services in line with your rights above. We may not honour all such requests unless required by law.
Our cookies are either first party or third party. Whether a cookie is first party or third party depends on the website or domain placing the cookie. First party cookies are set by us and all the information collected from such cookies are received by us. Third party cookies are set by third parties which we do business with. These third parties may place unique cookies on your browser when you visit our website, to collect data about your use of the website and possibly other online activities over time and across different websites and applications. These third parties collect data directly from your web browser and the processing of this data is subject to their own privacy policies.
You may visit Cookie Settings to know the cookies used on our website and manage these cookies.
How to control cookies
Enabling cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience and allow us and our third party partners to ensure that content we display, advertisements you see online, and marketing messages are more relevant to you and your interests. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do this, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit our website and some features of the site may not work as intended. The following are examples of how you can manage or delete many of the cookies served through our sites:
- Industry opt-out sites. You may opt-out of certain use of many cookies served for advertising purposes by many of our third party advertising partners by visiting either:
- Browser settings. Many web browsers accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually change your browser’s settings to reject or to remove many cookies. If you use different devices to view and access our website (e.g. your computer, smartphone, tablet etc) you will need to ensure that each browser on each device is adjusted to suit your Cookie preferences.
Click here for more information on cookies and how to manage them.
Do Not Track
Some Internet browsers include the ability to transmit “Do Not Track” signals. Since uniform standards for “Do Not Track” signals have not been adopted, we do not currently process or respond to “Do Not Track” signals. To learn more about “Do Not Track,” please visit “All About Do Not Track”. In addition to “Do Not Track,” there are many ways that web browser signals and similar mechanisms can indicate your tracking choices, and we may not be aware of nor honor every mechanism.
- Protection of Your Personal Information.
We strive to protect personal information by taking appropriate physical, technical and organizational measures to help guard against unauthorized or unlawful access, use, processing or alteration of the personal information that we collect from you through our Services and against any breaches or loss of such personal information, such as anonymization, pseudonymization, encryption (such as encrypted by Transport Layer Security (HTTPS) during transmission), restricted access, etc.. Although we take various measures to protect your personal information, no system or technology is completely secure. If you become aware of a technical vulnerability affecting our Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a concern related to the protection of personal information or this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
We are not responsible for the security of any independent third party’s service and its act of collecting your personal information. Please contact such third party for how it secures your information.
- Contact Information.
We welcome your suggestions or questions to this Policy. You may contact us at the email address or address as stated below:
Email Address (privacy matters): firstname.lastname@example.org
UOMO VITRUVIANO CORPORATION
Address: 11F, No. 88, Section 3, Zhongxing Road, Xindian Dist., New Taipei City 231, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Attention: Privacy Administrator
We will update this Policy from time to time in response to changing laws or operational requirements. If we do make changes, we will post the latest version of this Policy on this page and indicate the date on which the Policy was last updated. We encourage you to review this Policy periodically to know the latest information of our privacy practice. Your continued access to or use of our Services following the posting of revised terms means that you accept and agree to all changes and the latest version of this Policy.